Saturday, August 21, 2021

The Buñao Road


 

Prior to my 10K rides (one being accidental and the second being intentional ) I had never traveled along the Buñao road, so of course I had no photographs of any business on the road to upload to Google Maps. After yesterday's ride to and from the Calabnugan Bridge , I decided to remedy that.

The sky was a bit overcast as I left out this morning, but I was hopeful it wouldn't rain. I wasn't sure if I'd be up to a 10K ride today, so I decided to turn on to the Buñao road before, rather than after going down to Gas & Go. When I had finished taking the photos along the Buñao road, I felt I could be able to make it a 10K this morning, but the sound of thunder caused me to change my mind on that. Still, I still managed an 8.6 kilometer bicycle ride.

I took six photos. Unfortunately only four of those locations were already on Google Maps - Casa Bianca, Sisig Legend, Buñao Chapel and Negros Oriental Montessori International School. There are also places shown on Google Maps which I could not locate to photograph - Tattoo Shop in Dumaguete City: 3 Dots Tattoo being one example.


 

I'm including the two photos, which I could not post to Google Maps, into this blog post.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment