Friday, August 6, 2021

Post Correction


 

In an earlier post of this morning, documenting my bicycle ride to and from Mercury Drug in Sibulan, I had included a screen shot, taken from Google Maps, of the route taken.

However, after going back to the post, I noticed an error. The route shown on Google Maps has it going down Divina Gracia St. to the National Hwy., then taking a left on the Hwy. on to Mercury Drug. I did not notice the error when I originally published the post. I had actually turned left on Nillas St. before reaching the Hwy. Consequently, the distance shown is a little longer than the one I took on that ride. The total, round trip distance was 5.6 kilometers rather than the 6.4K originally stated.

In good conscience, I couldn't let that error stand. That's the reason behind this new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment