Sunday, August 1, 2021

July's Reading List


 

Like my last reading list, posting the reading list for July will be, in some ways, easier than some earlier lists. As with June's list, there is only one writer to list - Agatha Christie. However, there is a noticeable difference in the number of her books read in July as compared to June. The number for July was 18 - down from the 24 read the previous month. I put the decline down to one reason - I found her "historical novel", Death Comes as the End especially tedious. I wanted to finish the novel once I had started, but it was such drudgery getting thru it that it took five days. I'm sure I could have gotten thru at least three of any of her other books in that length of time.

Be that as it may, here is the reading list for July, 2021.

Murder in the Mews
The Regatta Mystery
Parker Pyne Investigates
Murder is Easy
And Then There Were None
Sad Cypress
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
Evil Under the Sun
N or M ?
The Body in the Library
Five Little Pigs
The Moving Finger
Towards Zero
Death Comes as the End
Sparkling Cyanide
The Hollow
Taken at the Flood
Crooked House

No comments:

Post a Comment