Friday, August 20, 2021

Calabnugan Bridge


 

Today, I'm indulging four of my hobbies - blogging - cycling - Google Maps and photography.

Before leaving the house this morning for my daily ride, I put my camera in my sling bag - I'll be taking it with me today. My destination will be the bridge crossing the Okoy river in Barangay Calabnugan.

According to Google Maps, the distance from my house to the bridge and back is 7.2 kilometers. I want to mention that there is a slight uphill grade going there - with, of course, a slight downhill grade coming back.

When I arrived at the bridge, I took a few photos. A couple of the photos show the view from the bridge. Not only will these photos appear in this blog post, but I'll upload them to Google Maps as well.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment