Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Intentional 10K

After my bicycle ride Saturday, I decided to take Sunday as a rest day from cycling with the idea of starting fresh Monday. However, my plans to ride Monday and Tuesday were spoiled by rain.

Fortunately, the sky was clear this morning and there was nothing to prevent a ride. Having an unscheduled 3 day rest period, I wanted to take advantage of the rest and do a 10K ride this AM. The route I took this morning was the same as my earlier accidental 10K of July 30th.

As with my normal 7K ride, I started at my house near the Magatas Brgy. hall and rode to the Gas & Go service station on Rovira Dr. Turning around at the Gas & Go, I rode up to Buñao Rd and turned right. I took the Buñao Rd to the National Hwy., where I turned around and headed back to Capt.A Cornelia Rd. Turning right at Capt.A Cornelia Rd., I took the regular route home thru Tubtubon.

Although I didn't time the ride, I can feel safe saying that I did not break any speed records.

I'm home, and after drinking water and catching my breath, I feel that a 10K ride will soon be my regular morning routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment