Sunday, October 18, 2020

Fifteen Million


 

There was a time when I would regularly make note, on one of my other blogs ,the number of views the photographs I'd uploaded to Google Maps had received. With the creation of this blog, I last noted those numbers when the views reached Twelve Million.

Over the past few months, I've neglected mentioning, on either blog, the number of views received. However, I'm remedying that neglect today by making note of the current number of views my photos have received on Google Maps - at this date, slightly more than 15 Million views.

Unfortunately, these 15 million views only bring me bragging rights. I receive nothing from Google for uploading the photos- other than "points" as a local guide, which again, gives me nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment