Thursday, October 15, 2020

Camanjac Barangay Hall


I've mentioned in an earlier blog post - [Tubtubon Barangay Hall ]- that my normal morning exercise consists of walking to the Tubtubon Barangay hall and back. According to Google Maps, the total distance from my house to the hall and back is 3.2 km (1.99 miles). I've been thinking lately of walking instead to the Camanjac Barangay hall. I put thoughts into action and walked there this morning.

After I returned home, I checked the map and learned the distance from my place to the Camanjac Barangay hall and back is 4.2 km (2.6 miles). Naturally, I took a screen shot of the route.

Of course, I took a couple of photographs of the barangay hall....after all, what's a blog post without photos?

I also uploaded the photos to Google maps.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment