Tuesday, June 1, 2021

May's Reading List


For several years, it had been my habit to keep a list of the books that I've read and I would post the list for an entire year on to one of my blogs. Naturally enough, my last annual book list was for the books read in 2020.

Beginning this year, I began posting my book list for each month - the first monthly book list being my January's Book List. Continuing in that new tradition, I'm posting today the books I read in May.

I've commented on these books earlier during the month. My first thought was to read all six novels in Anthony Trollope's Chronicles of Barsetshire series. However, after finishing the 4th book in the series, I decided to take a break from Trollope and read a different writer. I decided to read what I could find of Agatha Christie's work.

I was able to read two of her novels before the month of May came to an end. I've finished a third one today and it will go on the list for June.

So now, without further delay..... the list of novels I'd read in May, 2021

The Warden                          Anthony Trollope
Barchester Towers               Anthony Trollope
Doctor Thorne                     Anthony Trollope
TaoTe Ching                        Lao Tzu
Framley Parsonage              Anthony Trollope
The Secret Adversary          Agatha Christie
The Murder on the Links     Agatha Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment