Sunday, January 31, 2021

January's Book List

As I mentioned in my first blog post for 2021, it's been an annual tradition of mine for ten years, to publish a list of the books I had read the previous year. These lists would be posted onto my sorryalltheclevernamesaretaken blog on January 1st. This year, the list was also posted onto my new blog.

As of this month comes to an end, I'll be adding another dimension. Starting today, I'll be posting, on the last day of the month, a list of the books I've read during the month.

I've written blog posts on a few of these books already this month.

Forever Amber                                           Kathleen Winsor
The Cabin (La barraca)                              Vicente Blasco Ibáñez
The Torrent                                                 Vicente Blasco Ibáñez
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse      Vicente Blasco Ibáñez
Blood and Sand                                           Vicente Blasco Ibáñez
The Quadroon                                             Mayne Reid
Twilight Sleep                                            Edith Wharton
Caritas in veritate                                       Pope Benedict XVI
The Children                                              Edith Wharton
Glimpses of the Moon                                Edith Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment