Saturday, April 3, 2021

March Reading List

Following a new tradition, begun in January and carried over to February, I'm posting today a list of the novels I've read during the previous month.

For the first three months of this year, I've read, on average, nine books a month. In March, I read books by four different writers - Stendhal, Ernest Hemingway, Christopher Morley, and Grazia Deledda. Of the four, Grazia Deledda is my leading favorite.

The books are as follows:



The Red and the Black                Stendhal (Henri Beyle)
After the Divorce                         Grazia Deledda
Ashes                                            Grazia Deledda
Nostalgia                                      Grazia Deledda
The Woman & the Priest            Grazia Deledda
A Farewell to Arms                     Ernest Hemingway
For Whom the Bell Tolls             Ernest Hemingway
The Haunted Bookshop              Christopher Morley
Parnassus on Wheels                  Christopher Morley

For those who may have read yesterday's blog post, I finished reading Memoirs Found in a Bathtub on April, 01.

No comments:

Post a Comment