Monday, March 1, 2021

February Book List

On the last day of January, I posted a list of the books I had read that month. I wrote in that earlier post that I'd make monthly recordings of book listings a regular feature. Somehow, I had neglected to check that post and thought I'd made the promise for the first day of the new month. I should have posted the book list yesterday, but here it is today.

A day late.....sue me.



 

A Backward Glance                       Edith Wharton
Autobiography                               Calvin Coolidge
The Headless Horseman:
A Strange Tale of Texas                 Mayne Reid
The Phoenix on the Sword             Robert E. Howard
Conan the Conqueror                     Robert E. Howard
Swiss Family Robinson                 Johann David Wyss
Crime and Punishment                   Fyodor Dostoevsky

No comments:

Post a Comment