Friday, April 2, 2021

Anti-theft Device

It's been two weeks since I purchased my new bicycle. Not long after buying the bike, I wrote a blog post, recalling a few memories of bicycles I've owned years ago. 

I mentioned in that post that, prior to this new bicycle, I've owned two others - both having been stolen not long after I acquired them.


I wanted to make certain that this bike wouldn't disappear like the previous two. While we had workers building a patio/driveway on the western side of the house, I looked at the materials available and had them put up something outside that would help me keep my bicycle secure. There were sections of pipe leftover from the installation of the posts. Of course, the men had access to a welder, and there was a bit of extra concrete. The result was this post positioned next to the house.

There was even enough leftover red paint to cover the post.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment