Tuesday, March 1, 2022

The February Reading List

The reading list for February is made up of nine time travel Sci-fi novels. I had begun my list my starting with the so-called, 23 Best Time Travel Science Fiction Books. I quickly jumped off the list. Two books that made that list - Time Enough For Love and The Thief of Time should never made any "best" list.

I went thru the list and removed two. The Restaurant at the End of the Universe was removed because it rightly belongs to The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series and should be read alongside those books.
I also culled Time and Again by Jack Finney because it's an illustrated novel and doesn't hold up well on my Kindle.

So, here are the "time travel" books I read in February.

The Anubis Gates                  Tim Powers
To Say Nothing of the Dog    Connie Willis
The Doomsday Book             Connie Willis
Blackout                                Connie Willis
All Clear                                Connie Willis
Time Enough For Love             Robert Heinlein
The Time Machine                    H.G.Wells
The Time Ships                         Stephen Baxter
There Will Be Time                   Poul Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment