Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Reading List For May, 2022


 

The time has come once again for me to post the list of books I've read the previous month. Unlike some other months, I didn't stick to any specific genre or particular theme. I read whatever book took my fancy.

All but two of the books on this month's list have links to posts I've written following the read.Not quite sure why I didn't review Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari or The General of the Dead Army by Ismail Kadare; both books are worth a read.

I managed to read two by Kenzaburō Ōe - I had started on a third, but it will go on to next month's list.

All in all, I enjoyed the ten books I read in May.

Bellwether   by Connie Willis
Maigret and the Yellow Dog   by Georges Simenon
The Souls of Black Folk   by W. E. B. Du Bois
Teach Us to Outgrow Our Madness   by Kenzaburō Ōe
All My Sins Remembered   by Joe Haldeman
Touch   by Claire North
The Autobiography of Malcolm X   by Malcolm X and Alex Haley
Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind   by Yuval Noah Harari
The General of the Dead Army   by Ismail Kadare
A Personal Matter   by Kenzaburō Ōe

No comments:

Post a Comment