Saturday, June 25, 2022

Switching Back to the Old Saddle


 

Eight months ago I purchased a Vertu Spyder saddle for my bicycle. I wasn't happy with the saddle that came with the bicycle and I was looking to find some way to make my morning ride less uncomfortable. It's not always easy finding what I'm looking for here on Negros island and so I have to look online.

At the time of that purchase, I had been unable to find padded briefs or bicycle shorts so a change of saddle seemed my best option. Since that time, I've found both padded bicycle shorts and briefs online.

Still, after using the Spyder saddle since October, I can't say that I'm completely happy with it. I've decided to switch back to the original saddle. Tomorrow will be the first ride with the change. No one can accuse me of getting in a hurry. I'll still keep the Spyder - who knows? maybe switching out from time to time might be the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment