Saturday, February 26, 2022

The Thief of Time

Continuing along the time travel route, I've come to Terry Pratchett's The Thief of Time. As usual, I looked for a copy of the book's cover to go along with the blog post for the novel. I know that one can't always judge a book by the cover, but I should have known by this cover that this book was not for me.

I really could not get into this book. The story rambled on and on and on.....but going nowhere. It all seemed so very pointless to me. I couldn't make it through 30% of the ebook before I put it down to go on to something different. I've too many books on my list to drudge on through a book I can't enjoy.

I'm giving this one a rating of 0 out of 5 stars.....even lower than Time Enough For Love ,which I hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment