Saturday, October 2, 2021

The September Reading List


I'm posting the September reading list a bit late. No excuses. I suppose I could blame my tardiness on The Squid Game , but I could have managed to fit this post in with a little effort.

At any rate, the number of books read in September was below my normal average. I'm getting near the end of Agatha Christie novels and I'm just a wee bit burned out. When I've finished reading the novel I'm currently reading ( Postern of Fate ) I will have read the last novel she wrote - although I have three more to read which were written earlier but published afterward.....one not being published until 2014.

There are still a number of short story collections which I haven't read, though those may be put off until much later. There are also a number of works written by Christie under the nom de plume Mary Westmacott. I've only managed to find one of the Mary Westmacott novels available as a free e-book. That will probably be put off until later as well.

Here is the list of the 10 books I read in the month of September.

The Clocks
A Caribbean Mystery
At Bertram's Hotel
Third Girl
Endless Night
By the Pricking of My Thumbs
Hallowe'en Party
Passenger to Frankfurt
Nemesis
Elephants Can Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment