Sunday, October 3, 2021

Dog Food Run - Alternate Route


I've written before about making the occasional bicycle ride to Sibulan to purchase dry dog food. Of course, it isn't something I do every day, but once or twice a week is a regular routine.

As I wrote in an earlier blog post, taking the most direct route to the Gentle Paws Pet Store is 2.8 kilometers (one way) for a total ride of 5.6 kilometers. This is slightly less than my usual minimum of 7 kilometers morning run. So, this morning, I decided to take the 2.8K ride to the pet store, but take an alternate route on the return.


This alternate return route takes me past Simms Store and then on thru Tubtubon. This route is 4.4 kilometers, making the total morning ride today 7.2 kilometers. That's certainly more in line with my goal. Add to this the additional 2 kilos in my backpack and this a nice challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment