Thursday, January 7, 2021

Enough is Enough


 

In May, 2016 during the Presidential election, I said that choosing between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump was like being asked if I wanted mustard or mayo on my shit sandwich. I could not support either candidate.

However, when Trump won in 2016, I said I would give him the benefit of the doubt, and for the most part, I've agreed with what he's done as POTUS.

I don't think, however, that I ever drank the kool-aid being served by those caught up in the Trump cult of personality.

We all knew, before the November 2020 election, that whichever side lost that side would call the results fraudulent and accuse the winners of cheating. Many Trump supporters are doing just that now. Hell, they're acting like Democrats.

Trump, and many of his supporter are refusing to accept the election results, in spite of the fact that State Judges, Federal judges, the Supreme court and Trump's Attorney General say there is no evidence of the type of fraud that would overturn this election.

In 2016, I wrote two posts where I compared Trump to Mussolini [Trump - Benito Mussolini with (Bad) Hair. and Benito Mussolini With Trump Hair. ]. I had changed my view of Trump after the 2016 election, but now I think I may have been correct the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment