Friday, January 15, 2021

AOC Slams Biden's Stimulus Plan

Many of my friends on Facebook have stated that, after years of seeing the Left run down Trump without giving him a chance, they were not going to be kind to Joe Biden in any way what-so-ever.

I would usually respond to them by saying I would call out Biden whenever he did something I didn't like, but I would give him credit should he do something I agree with. I'd treat Biden the way they should have treated Donald Trump....and not the way they actually treated him.

On example might be that, because of the Democrat Party's overwhelming support of abortion, I could never vote for a Democrat for any office - local, State or Federal.

 However, it's been reported that Biden calls for more direct cash to Americans in new stimulus package by bumping up the $600 per person by $1400 for a total of $2000. I believe the increase is appropriate - it doesn't buy my vote, by any means, but I think it's the right thing to do.

You would think that with control of the House and Senate, Dems passing the bill would be a done deal. However, it's also being reported that Sandy Ocasio (AKA  AOC) already has a problem with Biden's stimulus plan. She says that "$2,000 means $2,000. $2,000 does not mean $1,400.″

She has a point, but if she wears a fashionable green ball cap, maybe no one will notice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment