Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Additional Thoughts on My Acupuncture Treatments

I last wrote about my acupuncture treatments on November 28. That was before I had completed all 10 of the scheduled treatments and my view of the the treatments were mostly positive at the time.

Not long after that post, and before the final treatment, I was feeling much better, with no sciatic pain.....just a bit of numbness in my foot. I was even feeling well enough to drive the car to my last three sessions.

It's been one week today since I finished the treatments, and I'm less enthusiastic about the results. The woman administering the acupuncture treatments told me there would continue to be numbness for about a week. My foot still continues to "tingle" with numbness and occasional pain in my right lower leg and foot.

I'm having difficulty sleeping - the pain seems to be worse at night.

Perhaps, over time there will be continued improvement, but as I said, I'm not as gung-ho about acupuncture as I was last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment