Tuesday, November 1, 2022

The October, 2022 Reading List

With only four titles, the monthly book list for Oct. 2022 is quite a bit shorter that most previous monthly lists. While this list has the same number as September, these two cannot compare with the majority of book lists for this year and last year.

Two of the four were written by Jonah Goldberg. The other two by Gabriel García Márquez. I suppose I can blame this on the Internet; I've discovered a website that has allowed me to catch up on previously unwatched (by me) episodes of Dr. Who.

Be that as it may, here is my rather short list of books read by me in Oct. 2022.

The Tyranny of Clichés: How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas  by Jonah Goldberg
Suicide of the West  by Jonah Goldberg
Love in the Time of Cholera  by Gabriel García Márquez
In Evil Hour  by Gabriel García Márquez

No comments:

Post a Comment