Friday, March 17, 2023

Two Volkswagens in one Day - Part One


Just when I thought that I'd managed to take a photo of every Volkswagen located in the Dumaguete area I happened upon two this morning while out on my bicycle ride.

I spotted the first - the blue one #75 - by traveling down a road which I had never traveled before. I had taken a detour off the Diversion road in the Camanjac area. I was near the Katrina Homes 1 Subdivision (I'd been that way before) but I had never ridden out toward the Katrina Homes 2 Subdivision. It's not currently shown on Google Maps. As I was passing what I believe to be the Fatima Chapel, I came upon the blue VW shown in these photos.

This was the first "new" spotting since November 2022 when I came upon an orange VW on E J.Blanco Dr

As I returned to the Diversion Rd - in an area where I frequently ride - I came upon my 2nd VW of the day. That will be the subject of my next blog post.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment