Tuesday, September 15, 2020

My Only Comment on Trump vs Biden 2020


Normally, in a U.S. presidential election year, my blog posts increase. Although this particular blog was not around in 2016, I did write quite a lot about the election on my sorryalltheclevernamesaretaken blog.

Anyone familiar with that blog in 2016 will recall that I did not support either Clinton nor Trump in that election year. I very regularly compared choosing either candidate as choosing whether to have mustard or mayo on your shit sandwich. However, as I wrote the week after Trump won the election, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt going forward. After four years, I have to say that I've generally supported Trump, although I'm not crazy about his personality.

Due to the unreliability of the Philippine postal system during these days of COVID, I won't even attempt to send in an absentee ballot this time around. If I was in the U.S. now, I feel like I'd have no other choice than to vote for Trump. I wouldn't be enthusiastic about casting my vote, but for the life of me I can't understand how anyone could hate Trump so much that they'd vote for Joe Biden....a man who has lost all common sense.

As I write this, I'm thinking this will be my only comment on the election this year. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment